This story has been online a few weeks already, but things have been very busy since then, so I didn't get around to announcing it properly. Also, I went back and edited this thing several times since posting, and only as of the latest edit has it begun feeling "finished" to me.
So! This is still for the Fandom That Is Barely a Fandom, The Laundry Files.
CLICK HERE if you‘re interested in:
- monsters discussing ethics
- doing the right thing for the wrong reasons
- doing the wrong thing for the right reasons
- grossly inaccurate applications of the Trolley Problem
- awkward manipulation attempts
- dehumanised and instrumentalised people convincing others to be dehumanised and instrumentalised too
- decent people enabling authoritarianism
- anagnorisis. So much anagnorisis.
Some fandom background for the curious behind the cut. Spoilers, obviously.( Collapse )